It was winter and all I wanted was to just lay on the bed under the cute and cushy blanket and sleep like a baby. But I didn’t.
I chose to take a morning walk and the cold wind getting under my skin chilled me completely. I was literally shivering but kept on moving.
My destination was a beautiful park which was to my surprise completely empty. To warm up myself, I started jogging and the peace and calm I felt cannot be described in words.
After an hour , I just lie down on the green grass and let it’s fragrance take me. I felt like lying there forever listening to chirping of birds, rustling of leaves and sound of wind. It was nature at its finest making my day the one to chrish forever.
It was early evening and the cool breeze was touching every part of my body. The feeling of complete calm just cannot be expressed but only can be experienced.
To my surprise, there was not a single soul around and I was all alone just absorbing the breathtaking beauty of these moments into my soul because I didn’t want to lose this sight.
The brushing of the waves at my feet made me realise how much just being there in a moment with nature affects us. As far as I can see I just saw and endless expanse of water under the open sky – The combined effect making me just Stop and Stare.
I wish to be there right now escaping all the chaos and sometimes , reality.
It was a beautiful sunny day with a gentle breeze caressing my body as I just set there in my favourite spot – The Park Bench.
The whole world around me was a myriad of colours, be it the beauty of nature or sounds of children laughing or the adults gossiping about their lives.
All around me as I watched with utter fascination, there was something so simple yet Beautiful going on , The interaction between Human and Nature. I was mesmerised and yet intrigued by just observing the subtle effects the Mighty nature has on us humans.
That moment I felt like a free bird who has finally broke free of the cage and started flying relishing the freedom.
Ending this with a heartiest hope that may each one of us become that free bird and keep flying.
Last year , I had finished Jack West Series from Author Mathew Reilly and let me tell you, “You will not be able to put it down.”
It’s not just about Adventure, Suspense, Knowledge and Action, it’s about The Care and Live which we feel about the ones we have in our lives – Be it friends, family or others who have always stand by us through everything.
It’s not just about Heroes, Villains or Good , Bad, it’s about “Never looking back and keep moving forward even if nothing seems to be on our side.”
I ensure you that as soon as you start reading this series, You won’t be able to stop until the very end.
As the New year is approaching, don’t forget what 2021 has taught us. Those lessons were not just for few days or years, they were for lifetime. Some of them which I personally had are listed below:-
1. Life is unpredictable. What the next moment brings, no one knows but what we do know is to make the best of it.
2. Getting out of comfort zone. For me, I learned how to balance our personal and professional lives along with investing ourselves in what we are passionate about. The work is still under progress but I am gappy it is getting more better each day. I hope you all do let go of those comfort zones if you are in there. Let the life happen to you.
3. Never underestimate yourself. Remember that you are incredible and unique You are defined by your own actions and decisions . Don’t let others do that for you.
4. Keep Moving because once we get ourselves attached to something, it becomes difficult to let go. Never stop and live your life on your own terms.
5. Never ever leave those who care for you . Acknowledge their care by caring for them because they will be the ones who will be there for you always.
When you see our Reflection in the mirror, observe the thoughts which cross your mind. Aren’t they the mixture of various things from Past,Present and Future? You will be amazed when you observe them closely. This will help you know more about yourself.
Mirror reflects back what we are. Even though it’s just the Reflection of your Physical Appearance, you get to know your True Self.
If we are same from the inside as well as outside, it may happen that you might lose some closed ones from your life but the ones who remain will be there forever.
Everyday, try to sit back, observe, learn and understand yourself by sitting in front of the Mirror watching your own Reflection.